Friday, May 8, 2015

FIRST-EVER FRIDAY FAVES!

I've made a promise to myself (and now to you) to be more consistent with my blogging, posting weekly DIY party projects and a "Friday Faves". So, without further ado...

FRIDAY FAVES: Etsy.com Shops!

Here are just a few that I've recently added to my ever-growing list of Etsy faves:

Specialty: Paper die cut garlands and mobiles, banners & girls' hair bows (I, having only 3 boys and no girls, have focused mainly on the garlands, banners and mobiles LOL!)


Why I'm Hooked: Super friendly, prompt correspondence, quick shipping, great selection of colors and customization is no problem!


(Coming Soon to the Blog: Aviation-themed party featuring custom cloud & airplane garland!)
Eiffel Tower Paper Garland you can CHOOSE YOUR COLORS,  Party Garland, Photo Prop Nursery playroom decor, Paris, pink and white fleur-de-lis

12 ft. Mickey Mouse Garland, Mickey Mouse Birthday garland, Minnie Mouse garland, Minnie Mouse Birthday garland


Specialty: Organic, Fair Trade Cotton Candy with no artificial colors/flavors!

Why I'm Hooked: No artificial colors or flavors, 51 flavors to choose from (awesome!!!), arrives fresh and fluffy! So far, my favorites are Cake Batter and Strawberry but I also enjoyed Almond and Mango and have a bag of Orange Blossom tucked away to try last.

Organic Cotton Candy, Six Flavor Sampler: Lavender, Apple Pie, Double Mint, Vanilla, Rose, and Tangerine

Did I mention they have 51 flavors? Some are pretty wild!
  spicy mango organic cotton candy  organic garlic cotton candy  

Others, I can't wait for an excuse to try!
organic pina colada cotton candy  organic lavender cotton candy    


Specialty: Baking, Packaging & Party Supplies

Why I'm Hooked: Vintage Christmas/Winter Cupcake Toppers, great prices on a HUGE selection of cupcake liners & favor/treat bags and sprinkles & edible toppers GALORE!!

Silver Pine Tree Cupcake Picks (24)

Cupcake Liners - Blue and Green Mix Baking Cups - Dot and Stripe - Lime, Aqua and Blue (60)


Lollipop Confetti Quin Sprinkles for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies, Cakepops, Cakes (3 oz) - red, pink, blue, lime, white


Specialty: Party Supplies

Why I'm Hooked: Baker's twine & paper straws galore, awesome prices and color selection on tissue tassel garlands & tissue poms.

PARTY PACK of 25 Tissue Paper Pom Poms for Weddings - Birthdays Parties Decorations and more

Tassel Garland Tissue Paper Tassels Garland Kit Set of 16 Choose your Colors


60 Biodegradable Paper Straws with a printable PDF pennant that you can customize.... You choose the colors ... over 40 styles

HAPPY SHOPPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment