Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throw Back Thursday: Vintage Bowls

Lately, everywhere I look - I've been finding vintage bowls that I absolutely adore! Not that there's an inch to spare on my shelves but some things you just know you have to have!

Tell me, who couldn't find good use for these lovelies?!

This pot. 
This gorgeous copper pot.
 I can think of a thousand ways to make this beauty earn it's keep!

http://www.secondshoutout.com/product/vintage-copper-bowl


Pink! 
Hobnail! 
Punch Bowl! 

Yes, Please. 

Duncan and Miller Hobnail Pink Punch Bowl Set 


I saw a milk glass bowl like this yellow one last summer at a flea market and have been kicking myself ever since for not grabbing it up when I could have! Beautiful!

vintage pyrex mixing bowls with stripes around the rim


And, Help me, Rhonda! I'm madly in love with these Depression Glass style ice cream bowls.
These bowls absolutely exude Spring. Lord knows, I could totally use something to help me forget we're buried under a hundred feet of snow & ice (give or take a few)!
Perfection!

http://villahonkasalo.blogspot.com/search/label/keitti%C3%B6ss%C3%A4

Can't you just see the pastel-colored Easter eggs tucked into a little nest of 
bright green grass inside these beauties?!












No comments:

Post a Comment