Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Get This Party Started!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! As you can see, it's brand new...

Now, for the slightly wickedly daunting task of getting started!

A little about me...

My interest in event planning began fifteen years ago while working in a restaurant in the suburbs of Philly. Since then, I have designed and managed a wide array of events nationally and abroad, including: weddings, grand openings, sports camps, academic and religious conferences, black tie galas, birthday & anniversary parties, staff trainings/retreats, donor appreciation gatherings, festivals and much, much more. 

I love following trends and I specialize in event design and theme development. My "dream job" would be planning themed events - everything from children's parties to celebrity bashes - themes are so much fun! 

And, as any good trend-lover does, I purge on Pinterest daily. My most recent trend obsession?

GEOMETRIC SHAPES!

2014 Event Trends - Geometric shapes + bright colors


Too. Much. Head exploding. Piñata s? Geometric shapes? Shiny sparkles? Confetti?  I just can't...


Geometric Shape Centerpieces by Laura Olsen Events (www.lauraolsenevents.ca) and Sweet Woodruff (www.sweetwoodruff.ca). Photography by Rebecca Wood (www.rebeccawood.ca).


Those huge hanging geometric shapes behind the dessert table are INCREDIBLE. I want those on my walls in my house just because....



Geometric Wedding & Event Design



I can't wait to use this trend in some of my upcoming events!


No comments:

Post a Comment